Monday, June 4, 2007

Our New Adventure

I have been wanting to do this for a long time--so here goes. We are excited about keeping in touch with our friends and family. Since school is out, and we have had time to catch our breath, we are starting to have a new "normal" around our house.

Doyle just began band camp today. This is what he does during the summer for fun and income. Lydia had her kindergarten graduation last Friday morning, June 1. This was a big event. Her class did a "King of the Jungle" musical with graduation following. We are very proud of her. She sang a solo, played her violin, played the slide whistle for one song, and thoroughly enjoyed performing. She received a certificate for providing "stand up comedy" for the class. I would like to blame this "award" on her dad, but those who know me know that I am the one to "blame." Since I am just getting started with the blog, I will catch you up with a few highlights from the past few months.




3 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

Congratulations for finishing Kindergarten -- I just finished too!
I love you, Alayna

Making Memories 1999 said...

What a cutie!! Congratulations, Lydia!! Your IL friends

Kelly S said...

Congratulations Lydia! We can't wait to see you! Love, Joshua and Katie.